• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com represented in new Forbes article: 30 Major League Baseball Fan Clubs That Are Hitting It Out Of The Ballpark

Chuck

Always be plugging.

A -always

B-be

P-plugging

You see that watch? That watch costs more than you car. I made 970,000 "likes" last year. How much did you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a sh!t. Good father? F**k you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - PLUG! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you c********r? You can't take this? How can you take the abuse you get on a twitter feed? You don't like it, leave.

A -always

B-be

P-plugging

You see that watch? That watch costs more than you car. I made 970,000 "likes" last year. How much did you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a sh!t. Good father? F**k you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - PLUG! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you c********r? You can't take this? How can you take the abuse you get on a twitter feed? You don't like it, leave.

You know what it takes to sell fan forums?

<cue stock photo of Scioscia laughing while wearing unusually tight shorts>

It takes brass baseballs to sell fan forums.

Good stuff -- great mention in Forbes......

but did I read that listing right?  -- We're behind the Dodgers site??  Say it ain't so.

and the Orioles number one site -- really??

I would have guessed St. Louis or (start throwing stuff at me now ) the Red Sox nation (even if I can't stand the BoSox and think they have the most obnoxious fan base).

Good stuff -- great mention in Forbes......

but did I read that listing right? -- We're behind the Dodgers site?? Say it ain't so.

and the Orioles number one site -- really??

I would have guessed St. Louis or (start throwing stuff at me now ) the Red Sox nation (even if I can't stand the BoSox and think they have the most obnoxious fan base).

They based the stats just on our 2.5 years here on this new forum. If they had the combined stats from day 1, we'd be #1 on that list by quite a lot.