• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harper and Papelbon throwing blows

seenoevil

Williams is one of the worst managers....probably worse than Ventura

Papelbon didn't like Harper calling him out for his stupid antics so he reacts with....more stupid antics. NAts have Papelbon through 2016 as well. Yikes

This

They are both a handful, but I think Papelbon might have an edge on Harper as to whom is the bigger douche. And Pap has been on the team for what, a couple of months. 

Seriously, this really is a tough call on who's the bigger douche because they both really are world class douchebags. But I gotta say at least Pap backed up his criticism and bum rushed the little f*** when he got in his face.

And believe me when I say I can't stand Papelbum either. We're all winners I guess for getting to see two douchebags take it out on each other. I must've watched that clip 10 times.

Believe it or not, the Nats FO is giving the Angels FO a run for their money with idiotic moves. Papelbon has to be the worst trade of this season and essentially ruined their season.

- Drew Storen was the closer before the trade and was leading the league with Saves. He had only blown 2 saves in 31 opportunities with a 1.73 ERA. The Nats already had one of the best closers in the league, and go for this washed up Papelbum. To make matters worse, they demote Drew to the set up man. If anything, Paps should have been the set up man.

- Storen was pissed and got his agent involved, but the Nats FO didn't budge. Since being demoted to the set up man, his era blew up to a 6.75 in that role.

- Paps thus far has blown 2 saves in 7 opportunities. Storen blowing the lead in the 8th really hurt the opportunities for Paps though.

- Now Paps is criticizing the play of their best player, Harper. Bryce more than likely will win the MVP and arguably having the best season ever for a 22 yr old. He didn't do this by being "lazy".

- The Nats have Paps for 1 more yr. They jeopardized a potential elite closer in Storen for Paps. He also shows no respect to the players on their team. Paps started the 9th with a tie game, then the Phillies scored 8 runs in that frame. After that terrible outing, he attacks Harper by going for his throat. If anyone, Harper should be pissed at Paps for blowing the game out of reach.