• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harper and Papelbon throwing blows

seenoevil

'I'm the biggest douche!!'

'No, I am!'

They were having words and Papelbon attacked him.  Completely unnecessary.  That team is a disaster and it all spiraled out of control when Papelsmear got there.  

Matt Williams is a horrible manager.  They have a 10 WAR player and an incredible starting staff and a big time payroll yet they are only a couple of games over .500.  If you compare them to us position by position, it's pretty amazing that they are where they are.  

'I'm the biggest douche!!'

'No, I am!'

They were having words and Papelbon attacked him. Completely unnecessary. That team is a disaster and it all spiraled out of control when Papelsmear got there.

Matt Williams is a horrible manager. They have a 10 WAR player and an incredible starting staff and a big time payroll yet they are only a couple of games over .500. If you compare them to us position by position, it's pretty amazing that they are where they are.

Kinda reminds me of Pujols and Hunter fighting in frustration about another failed season. It probably happens in every clubhouse.

Seriously, this really is a tough call on who's the bigger douche because they both really are world class douchebags. But I gotta say at least Pap backed up his criticism and bum rushed the little f*** when he got in his face.

And believe me when I say I can't stand Papelbum either. We're all winners I guess for getting to see two douchebags take it out on each other. I must've watched that clip 10 times.

I can't stand Paps and I don't hate Harper, but he has a habit of popping off and getting loud -- someone finally got in his face about it, even if it was a guy that should have probably kept his trap shut..   People can say it was unnecessary or over the top but it really was bound to happen sooner or later.   

It's going to be interesting to see what the Nats do this offseason.

Edited by Inside Pitch

I can't believe I didn't know that. the Senators is a much better name than the Nationals.

The first MLB regular season game I ever attended was Boston at Washington, June 18, 1967. I brought home a Senators cap with the script W on it. Back then you couldn't buy the official caps, so it was a navy cap with the logo on a patch that was sewn on the front (some of us are old enough to remember these).

The way that it was explained, the transferred franchise didn't adopt the name Senators (used by two prior clubs, now the Twins and Rangers) because the District of Columbia doesn't have one. It was a veiled jab at the lack of representation in Congress for DC.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Good read.

I knew Harper did something douchey to deserve this other than him not running out the pop up. 

The comment section is hilarious. A Nats fan saying Papelbon "sucker punched" Harper. Looked like they were standing face to face to me.