• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

In laneys defense, how come we can't assume things when it comes to the angels but we can when it comes to usc? Because laney isn't nice to the media?

Who is we? I couldn't care less what you think or say about the Angels.

Kiffin's a douchebag, and any imaginary constraints you want to apply to this conversation won't change his almost decade long history of douchebaggery.

They need a competent quarterback to win

They need a competent coach that can take advantage of a QB with the 11th highest QB rating in the nation prior to being "injured."

They also need a coach that can make it so his kickass QB doesn't slightly regress in his senior year. This is especially true after he takes a huge risk by staying after being advised by his genius coach to forego millions of dollars.

I'm not remotely mad.

I think he's an average coach at best and he's acted questionably everywhere he's been.

He completely jobbed Tennessee, a program I couldn't care less about. He made Al Davis seem like he was on the right side of an issue for the one and only time in about two decades. He's sucked for USC, a program that I don't like in the slightest.

I'm not mad. It's a simple matter of fact that he's a douche.

m0nkey has been going through a "sensitive" period for a while now.

I am a USC honk.  I think Kiffin is the worst thing to SC football since..................

ever.  He's a douche to the press, he acts like he's the smartest guy in the room when he's clearly not, he has burned almost every bridge he's ever been accross.  He's burned players, fans, the media and should be public enemy number one for USC alumni.

I still can't believe Haden has kept this childish douchebag.

In laneys defense, how come we can't assume things when it comes to the angels but we can when it comes to usc? Because laney isn't nice to the media?

because he has yet to offer the perfect answer of "sometimes you just have to tip your helmet to them and turn the page."

when he can master that phrase, all will be forgiven.

He's public enemy number two.  Number one is a tie between that 60 year old sweater wearing yellboy for UCLA and Paul Zee.  What's that?  Zee keeled over and the other guy hung up his sweater?  Then welcome to numero uno, Mr Kiffin.

Haha, I love the old yellboy!

Have they decided who is going to be the QB? Just yesterday Lane said he didn't know who the QB would be. What is he thinking? How in the world did he do a walk through for tonight's game being undecided at QB. I hope he doesn't do some QB by committee BS.