• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

You can all thank Classic Tedford for your defensive improvement.

Thanks, Classic!

Serious question about Clancy's D: you said watch out when playing spread teams; was it a function of the schemes he runs, or the talent on the D side of the ball, combo, neither?  If it's the talent, I would have to imagine that SC has more "talent" on their D than Classic's teams.  If it's the scheme...buckle in, it's gonna be a long season...

I think the offense will get better once you guys settle on a qb.  Must be tough for the players not knowing who their leader on offense is yet.

Will be interesting to see what the D does against a real offensive line, they looked really good against Hawaii's shit offensive line.

I think the offense will get better once you guys settle on a qb.  Must be tough for the players not knowing who their leader on offense is yet.

Will be interesting to see what the D does against a real offensive line, they looked really good against Hawaii's shit offensive line.

i would tend to agree with you.  I also think the D will improve with Breslin coming back from injury, and with them getting more experience with a new system.  I REALLY hope the OL gels and gets their shit together.  The trenches are the most important aspect of the game

USC D has a top 8 front 7 ....Secondary will get good test next week vs Wazzu. No telling how long Brown & Seymour are out if at all. We get Breslin back next week as well but Ruffin was solid. Lamar Dawson looked very good again. It was great to see Kennard back out there.

I thought Cravens Bailey Shaw played well in the secondary

Thanks, Classic!

Serious question about Clancy's D: you said watch out when playing spread teams; was it a function of the schemes he runs, or the talent on the D side of the ball, combo, neither? If it's the talent, I would have to imagine that SC has more "talent" on their D than Classic's teams. If it's the scheme...buckle in, it's gonna be a long season...

Combo.

The OL is horrible. I still think Wittek should be the starter. He at least looked comfortable out there (even with the OL letting everyone blow right by them)

Give them a game or 2 to gel

Wheeler hasn't played a whole game since HS dude was gassed. Martin first game at Center. Well be fine. We got a good group once they gel