• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

He's at practice tonight

No sling, idk if he's practicing yet

Adoree Jackson is also at sc tonight

Adoree is an unreal talent. My lady works at Serra and I attend much of their athletics. Good kid and on the field he is tough to bring down. His build and elusiveness reminds me a bit of Barry Sanders. 

Adoree is an unreal talent. My lady works at Serra and I attend much of their athletics. Good kid and on the field he is tough to bring down. His build and elusiveness reminds me a bit of Barry Sanders.

When he signs with USC he'll be coming in as a WR

And this is why I'm thinking my gut is right:

Kessler is sharp in Thursday's scrimmage (may have been Friday), Wittek struggles.  Kiffin says, "the numbers got out of whack" and that Wittek's performance was affected by going against the starting defense without several frontline offensive players available because of injuries.

Yesterday Kessler shined against the starting defense, and here is Kiffin's deflection: "I don't know. We were scrambling around getting different drills done. I've got to go back and look at it. I'm not sure."

Are you F'ing kidding me?  Scrambling around getting different drills done and you didn't see the one QB that has been more efficient and effective this entire summer?  I know he's going to pick Wittek for (pick one): experience, leadership, intangibles, etc.

When he signs with USC he'll be coming in as a WR

Then he shouldnt go there if that is really the case. He is too small to play that position and he is one of the best RB in the country. He would make more sense at CB than WR if they don't see him as a RB. He has unreal speed thats for sure. Kid isnt from CA so it isnt a lock he will go to USC like other Serra students. Of course the pipeline is established so there is a good chance he goes there. 

Witty's just gotta get out there and let the game come to him.  His throwing angle was really good, the receivers just didn't run to the right spots and the protection schemes broke down

I kid you not, we had similar stuff by the end in terms of Tedfordisms.

"Guys were really flying around out there."

"No doubt about it."

Stuff like that.

Is there no named starter because both of these guys are that good? Or has neither stepped up to show how great they can be?

From all reports Kessler has outperformed Wittek. Wittek has had his good days too. I dont mind if Kiffin waits. What's really the difference? TCU said as well you wont know who the starter is till game day. Dont mind if Kiff uses that approach either. Really doesnt matter what other ppl think.