• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

UCLA fanboys would have had a wet dream at the wedding I attended this past weekend.  Terry Donahue AND Jim Harrick. 

That's awesome.  Hope you made sure they had plenty of rolls and their water glasses were full.

; )

That still has nothing to do with Ellis

Which AA lists would those be?

Click on the link yourself and find out which list he made

Also i bring up ellis bc he was the next big thing and ends up being overweight and lazy and BLW was supposed to be several notches below ellis and ends up an all american

Right because Trojan fans never troll our UCLA threads.  It is called a rivalry for a reason.

on this board at least there's only a total of 11 post on your ucla thread (none from sc fans i believe),on 247 sports its barely used, and on BRO its just a big bruin circle jerk with the some usc guys trolling (myself not included).....

but its funny how most usc threads attract fans from all over  :D

on this board at least there's only a total of 11 post on your ucla thread (none from sc fans i believe),on 247 sports its barely used, and on BRO its just a big bruin circle jerk with the some usc guys trolling (myself not included).....

but its funny how most usc threads attractive fans from all over  :D

This board was created after the football season ended.

Click on the link yourself and find out which list he made

Also i bring up ellis bc he was the next big thing and ends up being overweight and lazy and BLW was supposed to be several notches below ellis and ends up an all american

Wait, you were referring to Freshman AA teams?  lol ok.   I checked to see if he made the Academic AA team,too. Better luck next year.

I do know he got kicked out of a game for punching another player,however.

This board was created after the football season ended.

And? There are threads all over the internet that have a lot of action in the off season.

How do u think sites like fighton247.com exist or bruin report online survive. Ppl just dont talk about college fotball from August to January

And this USC thread has 2 pages of trolls. We're always on your mind i love it. I can give 2 shits what UCLA is doing until the week they play, but you guys are kinda obsessed with USC

... You pointed out that the thread here only has 11 posts.

As for BRO, the free board is insufferable because of all the Trojan trolls.

I also pointed out this thread has 2 pages of trolls to your own 11. What's wrong with that thread? Whats the fascination with USC football

Well I mean Huffman is a UCLA guy.  Funny though cause the UCLA people complain that Biggins is a total SC honk.  I like both of them, they really know their recruiting.

Tracy Pierson is also the best UCLA insider there is.  Nobody else has better insight into the program than he does.

Well I mean Huffman is a UCLA guy.  Funny though cause the UCLA people complain that Biggins is a total SC honk.  I like both of them, they really know their recruiting.

Tracy Pierson is also the best UCLA insider there is.  Nobody else has better insight into the program than he does.

Scott Schrader from fighton247 seems to have great insight on SC as well. We all got our go to guys for info. 

I dont mind Biggins or Huffman, but SC people feel Biggins is the biggest Bruin guy

• 4 weeks later...

And? There are threads all over the internet that have a lot of action in the off season.

How do u think sites like fighton247.com exist or bruin report online survive. Ppl just dont talk about college fotball from August to January

And this USC thread has 2 pages of trolls. We're always on your mind i love it. I can give 2 shits what UCLA is doing until the week they play, but you guys are kinda obsessed with USC

Looks like u gave a couple of shits about UCLA signing Eddie V.