• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

I've come to my conclusion that Sark is a crappy coach.  They could/should have closed that game out.  3rd and 2 and they were going to go for it on fourth down.  He runs a pass play and an end around.  You can't tell me that Buck Allen isn't going to get two yards in two attempts.

He's wimpy.

I've come to my conclusion that Sark is a crappy coach. They could/should have closed that game out. 3rd and 2 and they were going to go for it on fourth down. He runs a pass play and an end around. You can't tell me that Buck Allen isn't going to get two yards in two attempts.

He's wimpy.

Personally I'm not mad about the play selection. Kessler let the ball slip away and then Agholor is half inch out of bounds. You're right though they convert that and that would have been ball game. 2 of the 3 losses suck. I can deal with the BC lost they got their teeth kicked in. The hail mary and not closing out at utah sucks.

What gets under my skin is not using 2 time outs on that last drive when there's a dead ball. Wilcox also brought zero pressure that drive. All game he brings sua Cravens off the edge and utah can block it but selects to sit in base defense with a min and change left. Don't get it. Oh well. Onward to Wazzu

Hopefully he isn't as frustrating to watch as Justin Davis. Don't dance back there holmes, hit the hole!

D davis is more of a scat back. He catches the ball well out of the backfield. The real rb to watch in this class is aca'cedric ware. Dude is the real deal.

I've come to my conclusion that Sark is a crappy coach.  They could/should have closed that game out.  3rd and 2 and they were going to go for it on fourth down.  He runs a pass play and an end around.  You can't tell me that Buck Allen isn't going to get two yards in two attempts.

He's wimpy.

I agree with you on Sark.  I wasn't very thrilled when they hired him and now I rather not even see him on this team.  I wish USC would just go another direction instead of trying to keep the Pete Carroll era alive for as long as possible by hiring his assistants.  They need to separate themselves from everything Pete Carroll.

I agree with you on Sark.  I wasn't very thrilled when they hired him and now I rather not even see him on this team.  I wish USC would just go another direction instead of trying to keep the Pete Carroll era alive for as long as possible by hiring his assistants.  They need to separate themselves from everything Pete Carroll.

They just need to find a good head coach.  There wasn't anything in Kiffin's or Sark's head coaching history that said they were special in any way.  I'm not saying assistants can't make good coaches but this is USC, not Oregon St.

I will be honest.  I was excited when they hired Sark.  I thought (still holding out hope...) that he was different, that he earned his pedigree without the help of his Dad's connections, that he would be a breath of fresh air.  He is an excellent recruiter, and I thought (think) that with the tools that USC provides, he can bring in superior talent. 

My problem is in how he manages that talent and the fact that he insists on calling plays.  Stop being an egomaniac and let your OC calls plays.  I imagine he doesn't have the bandwidth to help his DC with plays calls/schemes because he has to be thinking about the next series on offense (giant assumption on my part). 

To me, a head coach shouldn't always be involved in the X's and O's, but rather to be the face of the team and manage on a macro level.  You have your coordinators and position coaches to worry about the micro stuff.

The sleazebags have whooped kals ass what going on 11 yrs straight. ..2003 was a long time ago huh

Yeah, but we're Kal.

Get back to me about things like that when Berkeley gets the love child of Chris Kattan and Aldrich Ames to run the biosciences department.

Also, if it weren't for that one loss that USC was actually incompetent enough to allow to happen, USC would actually have a BCS title. As it stands, they ended up with just as many BCS titles as good ol' hippie lovin' Kal.

Go Bears!