• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

I fully expect to get a punch in the mouth this weekend

Na that's the weekend after @ Arizona.

I think we'll win but I say 7-10 pts.

Biggest question mark is the front 7 against a team like asu. Also Cameron Strong who is the best wr in Pac. There's been a ton of praise for adoree Jackson the true freshman who's been doing a fine job but he will be tested again like he was @ Stanford.

They moved Sua Cravens to Sam backer vs OSU. Worked out well. Dude is a baller. Well see how he does against asu. I doubt dj foster has another quiet game as well.

No.

I guess usc will have some kind of alternate piece to their uniform this week.

We'll see. All the big wigs and SC old timers hate change. I'd like to see something different if true.

yeah, I hear the big wigs are adamant about not playing by the rules

Went right for his knees

What do you think a cut block is? It's not pretty I'll tell you that.

If the defender is being held up and engaged with a lineman and another o lineman cuts him. Ya that's chicken shit but these lineman weren't. Injuries happen it's part of the game and every team cut blocks. Check ucla tape and Stanford is notorious for it