• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

After re watching the game....

Usc ran 105 plays the most ever in conference history

Had over 700 yds of offense

The pass rush was meh

Run block needs some improvement

Stanford is going to challenge this young offensive line. It's going to be tough to beat them if we can't sustain blocks and keep their d line from getting to Kessler.

USC is very deep at WR. I think they might have the best set in the country

It's 1 game can't get too carried away, but wow it was everything and then some.

Edited by nando714

Gentlemen, I wish to put the rest the unfair rumors and assumptions as to Mr. Shaw's actions the other night. I don't know if any of you know this but USC is well respected as a Film school and many of it's graduates move on from USC with their degrees in Cinematography to start their rewarding career in the entertainment industry as Production Assistants or as we refer to them as Go-fers.

All that aside it is obvious that Mr. Shaw was just doing his homework for his Reality TV 101 class and was taking a page from Mr. Ryan Putz's (former Audio Technician for Bachelor In Paradise) book on how to leave a room when an embarrassing situation arises. Mr. Shaw must have seen episode 102 where Chris Harrison explained why one of the contestants decided to leave on her own accord and Mr. Putz's involvement.

Obviously Mr. Shaw was just trying to recreate these events for his own student film and was tragicly injured during rehearsal. I hope this puts this subject to rest.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/08/12/who-is-bachelor-in-paradise-balcony-jumper-ryan-putz/

Edited by Eric Notti

Gentlemen, I wish to put the rest the unfair rumors and assumptions as to Mr. Shaw's actions the other night. I don't know if any of you know this but USC is well respected as a Film school and many of it's graduates move on from USC with their degrees in Cinematography to start their rewarding career in the entertainment industry as Production Assistants or as we refer to them as Go-fers.

All that aside it is obvious that Mr. Shaw was just doing his homework for his Reality TV 101 class and was taking a page from Mr. Ryan Putz's (former Audio Technician for Bachelor In Paradise) book on how to leave a room when an embarrassing situation arises. Mr. Shaw must have seen episode 102 where Chris Harrison explained why one of the contestants decided to leave on her own accord and Mr. Putz's involvement.

Obviously Mr. Shaw was just trying to recreate these events for his own student film and was tragicly injured during rehearsal. I hope this puts this subject to rest.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/08/12/who-is-bachelor-in-paradise-balcony-jumper-ryan-putz/

so in essence, shaw was just being a putz.

http://fanindex.usatoday.com

And we're not even the better team in LA

Yeah, but LA is a town that suddenly loves the Clippers.

USC was the closest thing to a professional football franchise that ALL of Southern California (San Diego included) for quite a while.

There are tons of people that like USC just because they're unabashed frontrunners. Bandwagons take longer to die than they do to get going.

Most of those fans aren't graduates of the university like you are, man.

Also, we shall not let slip past us the insane irony of this particular fan index being sponsored by a product called Degree given the fact that so few USC fans actually have one from the university itself.

No one is allowed to root for any program they don't have a degree from.....

Taking my ball and going home*

Also, we shall not let slip past us the insane irony of this particular fan index being sponsored by a product called Degree given the fact that so few USC fans actually have one from the university itself.

I've never really understood this criticism.  It is as if you didn't graduate from a football university you shouldn't have a favorite college football team.  I pull for USC because my dad did.  Grew up watching them on Saturdays with my dad.  Sorry it bothers you so.

I've never really understood this criticism.  It is as if you didn't graduate from a football university you shouldn't have a favorite college football team.  I pull for USC because my dad did.  Grew up watching them on Saturdays with my dad.  Sorry it bothers you so.

You certainly can have a favorite college football team. I think it's great.

You kind of did. You made the fact that many SC fans didn't graduate from there a negative one.

What I do find interesting is that you, nate and lou quite possibly have more posts in this thread than you do in either the cal or ucla thread.

You're insane. The Cal thread is 27 unjustifiable pages of me talking to myself with an occasional hello from wicked. I'm balls to the wall OracleMode in that thread.