• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Absolutely.

It doesn't really shed enough light on what a complete sleazebag he is. He's just a slimeball. I can't imagine having to be in a position where I'd have to root for him. I'd have to take a shower after every game.

I have absolutely no love for the pack of idiots that composes the online presence of Husky fans. No group of fans talks more trash and has less to back it up with.

Is he, in your view, primarily a slimeball b/c he poached Tosh from Cal?

Well, that obviously figures in, but it's not because he did it. It's due to how he did it.

We knew Tosh would get poached, so his departure in that respect wasn't shocking.

He's a slick talking sleazeball, generally speaking.

OK, but your opinion of him being a sleazeball generally revolves around the Tosh business.  Is that a fair statement? 

Not to defend Sark, but aren't all of these guys generally slick talking sleazeballs?  I mean, who in their right mind flies around the country recruiting 17 and 18 year old kids and their families? 

I don't think there are many "gentlemen" in the coaching ranks.  I know Mike Riley is highly respected as a coach.  But college coaches in general all seem to drip slime...from Saban to Calipari, etc.

Just trying to understand all the hate - I didn't pay one iota of attention to him while he was at UDub, and I'm too lazy to google

OK, but your opinion of him being a sleazeball generally revolves around the Tosh business. Is that a fair statement?

Not to defend Sark, but aren't all of these guys generally slick talking sleazeballs? I mean, who in their right mind flies around the country recruiting 17 and 18 year old kids and their families?

I don't think there are many "gentlemen" in the coaching ranks. I know Mike Riley is highly respected as a coach. But college coaches in general all seem to drip slime...from Saban to Calipari, etc.

Just trying to understand all the hate - I didn't pay one iota of attention to him while he was at UDub, and I'm too lazy to google

Of course that's a fair statement.

It doesn't make him any less of a sleazeball, nor does the fact that it's the nature of some other coaches to act similarly.

He's a douche.

Just read the story, disgusting if true.  Hope the University and Kiffin are forced to pay him a bunch of money. 

Yeah.  I doubt this is very unique.  This probably happens at many universities across the country.  Especially before player safety became a big issue in the last couple years.