• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

The point is that hiring black people didn't make you not racist. Lots of racists hire and work with minorities. Pointing out that Sark hires abd works with black people didn't prove he isn't racist.

wouldnt know im not racist. and many people are currently on record validating sark as "not racist" 

how many people were backing up sterling? 

I bet the Stanford band will just let this slide

As a former college band member at two major universities, I always got a kick out of the Stanford band. The first time I recall seeing them was in the Tournament of Roses Parade in 1971. First came the Michigan band, the epitome of polish and precision. Then here came Stanford, wearing their red blazers and pretty much any kind of pants (or shorts) that each member wanted. The camera zoomed in on one of their sousaphone players, who had a giant eyeball painted in the bell of his horn. The year after I graduated from Oklahoma, OU sent a pep band to a game at Stanford. People who went on the trip said that a couple of Stanford band members came over to them during the first half and asked if they wanted to perform at halftime with them - no rehearsal or anything. They started passing out music for the impromptu show. I'll bet that was a blast.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Looking really good so far.  And to think they could have scored more than 31 that half.

Only thing I don't get is, if you're going to use your timeouts on that drive before the half, why aren't you trying to go for the endzone on those plays?  Trying to run the ball and do screens will do nothing because the defense will give you those plays all day long.  Oh well, Heidari still sucks.  i can't believe they haven't found a new kicker.