• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

not sure being 13th in yards rushing (69th in yds/att) warrants heisman talk.

Allen has 8 more yards rushing than Gurley ... in 41 more carries. Heck, he only has 46 more yds (in 20 more carries) than Paul Perkins

Like I said if he was in the sec he would be in the discussion. The guy carried usc last night. I can't think of a more complete back in the pac so far this season? Royce Freeman is going to be really good (he's still good now) for Oregon in the coming seasons.

Ap poll

Arizona #16

USC #22

Btw about the defense yesterday in the 4th they had john Lockett and John plantenburg in the db field they're supposed to redshirt but when u dress 50 guys on the road slim pickins. Adoree and seymour went out with injuries.

Arizona was averaging 40 ppg - we held them to 26. (+14)

Edited by nando714

You guys will win easily. Don't see another loss on SC's schedule.

Not even. Slc is a tough place to play. Every game is a toss up from here on out. Except cal, but they're much improved so that also isn't exactly a given. We also have a very good notre dame team left

Wasn't he kicked out during the game?

Either way that dude was a great college player but never did anything in the NFL. I got the feeling he was lazy and a headcase.

I thought it was after? Who knows

Ya he was (still is) fat and didn't have the greatest work ethic. He had 1 good season in Tennessee I think