• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

I don't feel that good. Really should have won a minimum of 10 games and not lost to Utah.

It was an ok season, that is all. Losing the the GLB's is very below average.

I agree the 2 losses that sting are utah and the hail mary against asu. Close those out and they win 10 games and are playing Oregon next week.

It seemed early sark didn't trust the defense and coached/called the offense not to lose.

Next yr looks good. The only Jr's who should leave are Leonard Williams, Agholor, and Buck Allen. Agholor is on the fence though waiting for his draft grade. George Farmer told reporters yesterday he's coming back. Even if Agholor leaves usc is stacked at wr.

They get tre madden back at rb. Lamar Dawson will be the middle linebacker taking over for pullard. He's coming off a redshirt season.

The entire offensive line comes back. The secondary will be back I think they lose maybe 1 starter (Gerald Bowman ). Adoree Jackson didn't allow a td pass on him. Truly a shut down cb. He should be a frosh all american

The recruiting class is going to be ridiculous. It will challenge some sec schools for tops in the nation. They will be adding some key outside linebackers who will be challeging for PT early. Also word is Iman Marshall could end up at safety if he comes to usc.

Still a bowl game left. Looks like the holiday bowl really wants usc. But we'll see.

This was a Jekyl and Hyde team. Should have beat ASU. Should have lost to UofA. Team could run on all cylinders like we saw yesterday and at times like vs Cal. But it did seem like Sark would take his foot off the pedal or call conservative instead of calling plays at 110mph.

I still wonder what would have happened in the BC game had Sark kept his foot on te pedal instead of trying to push an ineffective run game.

I don't feel that good.  Really should have won a minimum of 10 games and not lost to Utah.  

It was an ok season, that is all.  Losing the the GLB's is very below average.

Just want to point out your hypocrisy in an earlier discussion about using Kal, Furd, Condoms, Toejams, etc.  You called it childish yet you constantly use the gutty little bruin reference.  And many of you other Toejams still call Mora Jr.

Cheat On! 

Just want to point out your hypocrisy in an earlier discussion about using Kal, Furd, Condoms, Toejams, etc.  You called it childish yet you constantly use the gutty little bruin reference.  And many of you other Toejams still call Mora Jr.

Cheat On! 

This is the SC forum.  I don't do that on your forum.  You guys take this stuff way too seriously.  Way too seriously. 

BTW, Toejams is funny.

hmm, a good find.  I'm sorry I will refrain from referring to your honored university with the totally insulting term of GLB's in your own UCLA Bruin thread anymore.

Mea Culpa my Bruin friends. 

I also really didn't think GLB's was on the same level as others but really, what do I know when it comes to this one sided rivalry.  Considering how much you "own L.A." one would think you really wouldn't care at all what fans of that scrub university across town may say.

• 2 weeks later...

His defense has let teams back into games. It looked as though #24 had four interceptions thrown his way and he managed to muff every one. With a better defense converting those into interceptions Nebraska never gets it's offense on track.

Someone mentioned they get their full scholarship totals back this recruiting season so expect a lot of work put into shoring up a defense that was vulnerable to big plays all season. Not that one recruiting class is going to make an instant impact but two years from now USC could be a national contender again.

Sark is going to have to learn to put his foot on his opponents throats when he has the chance. He has let way too many teams back into games.

45 pts against Nebraska "should" have been enough. This team let teams back into games all year. Didn't surprise me much. Glad they actually finished