• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trades/trade deadline countdown thread

JeDi probably has a full notebook of what he would've done. I could imagine him sitting there in a basement with a bottle of whiskey and a pen, in a robe, crazy hair, with pages and pages and pages of notes that he could've made. 

Don't forget the cold pizza he ordered last night.

I feel like those two are out back having a catch together.  

I wonder if they keep turning down deals because they don't want to include Ellis. Everyone knows Newcomb is off limits.. my question is, has Ellis' value peaked? Not feeling his BB:K ratio in AA. I would have moved this deadline. 

The season is definitely not over but this offense is so atrocious that it cannot be fixed with just one guy, (especially a hitter who is solid at best like Cespedes).

If the Astros stay hot we could be down by 4 games. I honestly don't think they will win a game against the Dodgers but yeah, Cespedes wasn't enough Edited by Angels N Skins

That's it fellas 1pm

This is our team

I'll vent for a second

I cannot stand that both CJ's are on the team still. I'm done with Pretty boy CJ and I'm done looking at that fat tub of lard cron night in and night out trying to make contact on a breaking ball

Yes, but every 10th start or so, CJ throws a gem.

And Cron had that one glorious week.