• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Re: Pujols - Whatever Happened To...?

Lou

Every organization needs the guy who won't take any guff. Not everybody has to be that way, but you need one. Look at Angels Win. My posts might not be the most accurate in terms of stats, but they're easily the most masculine. That allows more, err, sensitive poster like Notti to exist.

Every organization needs the guy who won't take any guff. Not everybody has to be that way, but you need one. Look at Angels Win. My posts might not be the most accurate in terms of stats, but they're easily the most masculine. That allows more, err, sensitive poster like Notti to exist.

I'd rather have a guy who hits better than a buck 67 in his only playoff appearance with the franchise, but that's just me.

Oh yeah, nothing but fun and games back then,

pete-rose.jpg

poor Ray. Pete F'd him up. And really this is Charlie Hustle personified. Pete should be in HOF alone for being such a gamer.

Not sure if there was ever a bigger asshole that was reminiscent of Cobb than Rose.

maybe Dick Allen, but he was "misunderstood."

Yk is the guy that gets his first blow job in four years and instead of enjoying it he spends the entire time being pissed he didn't get one the previous three years.

That's not quite right.  I was perfectly content to quietly enjoy my first beej in four years, but then some troll named Lou HAS to start a thread, calling out all the guys who haven't gotten oral...

Albert Pujols provided a bus for 50 people from St Louis to Denver. There was a mother and her little girl in the second row behind the Angels dugout. Early in the game, Albert spotted her... clearly knowing who she was... tossed her a ball and waved.

One of the coolest things I've ever seen.