• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Re: Pujols - Whatever Happened To...?

Lou

Ok, we will play this game. Let's say you do everything right and you save your money, you play off all of your bills and your house. You have a 401k and that will help you live comfortably the rest of your life. However you get a sizable raise your last few years of work, and you can keep working to make that same amount of money, or you could retire, because you have enough money saved to never work again. Do you retire, or do you work because you like that you make good money? Now keep in mind, Albert's 401k has $10's of millions of dollars in it.

If I'm getting paid 30 million per year, I'm working that year. Especially if I've earned it.

I truly believe albert has earned what he will be paid, the unfortunate part is he earned much of it playing for a different team

$30 million is obviously different to you and me than it is to Albert. To Albert it is another $30 million. Let's say I make $100k a year, to a lot of people that is a lot of money, but to me it is just another $100k, does that mean I should never retire, because every year I work is another $100k?

Just because you have a place on Kauai doesn't mean you should be judgemental of those not as fortunate as you. Jerk.

Please. I used to make very good money in TV. Now I struggle freelancing doing other work. If anyone understands your analogy it's me.

That's my wife's family's place, obviously to use at our disposal. I certainly wasn't trying to sound baller.

Please. I used to make very good money in TV. Now I struggle freelancing doing other work. If anyone understands your analogy it's me.

That's my wife's family's place, obviously to use at our disposal. I certainly wasn't trying to sound baller.

Dude, it was a joke, you aren't arrogant, you South County Rich jerk.

So you are balls less?