• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Polygamy - Time for it to be legalized?

What if 3 or 4 or 5 gay dudes all want to be married to each other? The only polygamy I've seen discussed so far is between men and women.

Is this before or after you (specifically) are required to have sex with them?

I only ask because if you like it, the number is 4, 5 or 6. That changes things.

Alternatively, you just let them do whatever the hell they want in this regard because they're consenting adults who live that particular life and they're not harming anybody.

People would argue that polygamy is bad because its patriarchal and oppressive of women. What might get some support is polyamory which is several people married to each other.

None of this is likely to get support because it doesn't accomplish a goal for one side of the culture war.

Remember, for most people, this is just "I like my gay friend and he should have the right to love." Love trumps all societal effects.

For others, its part of the culture war. These are your leftists and atheists who want to defeat the forces of ignorance and move the world into the future where all sex is equal.

Come to Texas. Make some friends. Add them on Facebook. Your view will change.

Mine is the exact opposite also Tank.  I get Obama should be given the death penalty and how he sleeps with his children.  You must be hanging out with too many libs ;)

You don't have to argue against it because it's still uncool and unlikely at this point. My side just uses it as a slippery slope argument to point out how your side is illogical and emotional.

How sad and beaten must your argument be to have to resort to the bestiality angle?

You don't have to argue against it because it's still uncool and unlikely at this point. My side just uses it as a slippery slope argument to point out how your side is illogical and emotional.

I'm dead against giving Constitutional rights to corporations, I'm damn sure not interested in giving them to gerbils.

Crazy.  Apparently one of the execs at his foundation was also busted a few months ago.

One of my buddies owns about 25 Subways in Colorado and Wyoming.  He's had the opportunity to meet this dude on several occasions.  Says he's a total creep and narcissist.  Is always hitting on women.  Telling them to come up to his hotel room.  Apparently with no regard for who they're with or who is standing around him.