• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels go old school, should we?

As part of the Angels ongoing theme to turn back the clocks (no shifts, no analytical data, manager/king Scioscia, F'n Stoneman, Scot Shields v2 Trevor Gott), I feel it is AngelsWin's duty to support the team.

You should all go back to your 2005 screen names and we should roll back the clock and reintroduce the old website format.

Also, as a special AW gift to all, formerly banned idiots (I'm thinking Zack Borenstein's brother) should be allowed back on the website.

Other things that should be reintroduced, the steaming pole of poo emoji, flip phones, cargo pants and hoobastank.

Edited by ScottyA_MWAH

Does that mean Munkee is back?

As part of the Angels ongoing theme to turn back the clocks (no shifts, no analytical data, manager/king Scioscia, F'n Stoneman, Scot Shields v2 Trevor Gott), I feel it is AngelsWin's duty to support the team.

You should all go back to your 2005 screen names and we should roll back the clock and reintroduce the old website format.

Also, as a special AW gift to all, formerly banned idiots (I'm thinking Zack Borenstein's brother) should be allowed back on the website.

Other things that should be reintroduced, the steaming pole of poo emoji, flip phones, cargo pants and hoobastank.

I'm guessing you didn't hear what Salmon had to say on the post game show.

Alright, since were going old school...can someone explain to me who justin is, and why the hell everyone hated that guy lee? Like in a "i want to fight that old man" style? Were those people real or fake accounts?

And will victorious ghost be back?

I never truly knew if Justin and Nugs were one and the same. Justin was on here several years ago under different names and liked to stir things up.

Lee J. Meyers was a senior who stirred things up, both intentionally and unintentionally on the old espn board back in the mid 2000s. He once accused someone on that board of giving him a flat tire while parked at a local bowling alley.

Lee even once dissed a regular (Jack Daly) on that board who came here eventually, and given that poster's service for our country, it pissed me off to no end.

Someone on that board eventually posted a take off on Die Hard towards Lee on that board, called Lie Hard, Lie Harder, Lie Hardest the Lee J. Meyers story.

Heard conflicting reports that Lee passed away eventually.

Yeah, i used to like jack daly, had him in my signature on here on the old board. Used to talk offline alot about Marine stuff. I remember him and lee going back and fourth a lot, and never commented because it all was before my time. Was bummed when jack passed, he was one of my favorite posters.

Lie hard...lol

You want to go old school? 

In 2002, the iPhone did not exist.  Google it started gaining traction.  Sexting wasn't around yet.  Thomas guide was probably more accurate than Mapquest and there was no Google Maps.  Car Infotainment usually started with I Spy.  And Chuck had hair.

You want to go old school?

In 2002, the iPhone did not exist. Google it started gaining traction. Sexting wasn't around yet. Thomas guide was probably more accurate than Mapquest and there was no Google Maps. Car Infotainment usually started with I Spy. And Chuck had hair.

Lol @ sexting. AIM was where it was at!