• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Few things about the altercation between Giavotella and Calhoun

Question is, with these new details emerging, will Quinlanforthewin apologize for not being able to shut his dumb yap about this in the GD Thread?

Really took some air out of what was a great game with his stupid posts.

Crap like this happens. They're teammates. They're men. They say what they have to, apologize, get over whatever the issue was, then move on.

I have a public apology press conference scheduled for 1pm. 

Calhoun is pretty intense. You can tell that head slap irked him when you saw him with the side look.

http://m.indians.mlb.com/cle/video/v180816083/laaoak-giavotella-calhoun-exchange-words-in-7th

He just took out his frustration on Giavotella, I'm sure he he told giavotella after the game , his emotions got the best of him and squashed after the game,

Whether it was:

"Hey ass, don't ever hit me on the helmet like that again or I'll smoke you like a cheap cigar!"

or

"Hey ass, next time you eat a hot dog during the 7th inning stretch, make sure you don't drip mustard on your pretty road uniform!

who really cares?

Highly paid athletes in the heat of the moment. Stuff happens all the time.

I hope Aybar doesn't do anything to piss off Calhoun. He's liable to get himself killed.

I'd put money on  the spider monkey winning.  Sorry man, but when you see all the crazy crap Aybar does on a baseball field it's hard to even try to imagine what he might do in a fight.  Sure Calhoun would try to bull rush Aybar but then his spidey sense would kick in and he'd go ninja mode.   

Not smart to be letting things like this play out in the dugout for the world to see. I'm sure they're over it and there's probably heaps of incidents like this in the dugout or on the plane or bus over a season that blow over quickly and nobody ever knows about it.

Are you going to read a written and pre-prepared statement about how it's not your fault?

Well I do feel like I don't deserve any punishment because I self-reported my conduct. That said, I show up everyday and post hard every day I'm here. Going into this season I hadn't been the poster they wanted me to be. But I worked my butt off to be that poster going into this season with Angelswin. They just didn't want that to happen for some reason. 

Well I do feel like I don't deserve any punishment because I self-reported my conduct. That said, I show up everyday and post hard every day I'm here. Going into this season I hadn't been the poster they wanted me to be. But I worked my butt off to be that poster going into this season with Angelswin. They just didn't want that to happen for some reason.

300/30/100

Posts / warnings / likes

Per day.

You forgot about all the poison (red bull) that you put in your body to stay up and active on the message board.

It's a good start, but you need to work in the part about how you tried to call Arte and explain things, but Dipoto blocked your call.