• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rays (6/9/2015)

I couldn't care less about the order of the lineup. The crap out weighs the good so it really doesn't matter where guys hit.

If the plan is to wait till the deadline to make a move we will be sellers not buyers

Edited by CanadianHalo

Wait, if those are his actual stats this year batting leadoff, then why is anyone complaining about him leading off? I had no idea he had a .391 OBP in the lead off spot. If those numbers are accurate, then he is fine there until he is no longer fine there. If he starts to go back to his career norms of .320 OBP, then gladlly remove him from that spot, but why not ride the hot OBP streak a little longer. That is probably a better OBP than Kole has in the lead off spot this year. Granted if he continues on his 2-15 streak, then remove him, but he isn't the problem right now.

Wait, if those are his actual stats this year batting leadoff, then why is anyone complaining about him leading off? I had no idea he had a .391 OBP in the lead off spot. If those numbers are accurate, then he is fine there until he is no longer fine there. If he starts to go back to his career norms of .320 OBP, then gladlly remove him from that spot, but why not ride the hot OBP streak a little longer. That is probably a better OBP than Kole has in the lead off spot this year. Granted if he continues on his 2-15 streak, then remove him, but he isn't the problem right now.

The article does say that his OBP is .391, but I think that is a type-o. His OBP over the last 30 days is .349.

Edited by Ray McKigney

ESPN has his leadoff stats as such:

.231 .277 .298  

104 AB's.  Yuck.

Best in the 5th spot:

.333 .357 .389

54 AB's.

Edited by Angel Dog and Beer

Just tuned in at the start of this inning. Umpire is horrible -- two called third strikes on pitches that were 8" past the outside of the plate.