• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Explosion at Boston Marathon!

was thinking about the timing of this event and realized that this week has been, for the last 20 years, a pretty horrific week in the u.s.

apr 19, '93 - ATF and FBI lower the boom on the branch dividians in waco, tx.

apr 19, '95 - timothy mcveigh sets off massive bomb outside federal building in okc, killing 168

apr 20, 99 - columbine shootings

apr 15, '03 - boston marathon bombing

i'm thinking the chances of this being an attack from a domestic group is pretty high.

Good grief, this thing should bring us together, not become another reason to fight.  We have no information, even speculating on what happened is stupid and completely based off of one's politics.  

I love a good fight in the spin forum, or any forum for that matter, but it sure seems like some people care more about their ideology than, well, other people.

You know, we may have to look at banning pressure cookers.  Then again, if we ban pressure cookers, only bad guys will have pressure cookers, and the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a pressure cooker is a good guy with a pressure cooker... or KFC.

I am using the word "fortunate" in a very relative sense, but it would seem to me that it was fortunate that the bomb(s) were located rather close to the medical tent(s) and that this (these?) deranged individual(s) did not destroy that tent as well.

I can't imagine what some people are going through. This whole thing has been terrible.

There is at least one report that the Saudi national under guard at the hospital (he was injured in the blast) has ties to al Qaeda, although the police are now saying he is no longer a person of interest.

Five of his relatives have spent time at Gitmo, according to this blogger:

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-spotted-with-two-other-saudis-at-marathon/

There is at least one report that the Saudi national under guard at the hospital (he was injured in the blast) has ties to al Qaeda, although the police are now saying he is no longer a person of interest.

Five of his relatives have spent time at Gitmo, according to this blogger:

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-spotted-with-two-other-saudis-at-marathon/

Maybe he's not a "person of interest."

Maybe they're playing semantics games while they try and round up other possible accomplices?

Who knows, but I doubt there will be an effort to cover anything up here with the intent of not actually solving the crime.