• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Explosion at Boston Marathon!

Ever been to marathon?  There's a ton of people walking around with backpacks that belong to runners or that they use to put shirts/coats in while the runners use them to load up on stuff given away after the race.  I have no idea about the size of bombs and not saying the one's used could fit in a backpack but with with 27K participants and thousands more in the stands it's not impossible to think something could get by security.  I've never been to the Boston marathon and maybe the security is pretty tight but the marathons I've been to locally (smaller of course) you could just walk up to the finish line without anyone noticing you. 

Also one eyewitness is saying he saw a trash can explode.  Wouldn't be heard to put whatever in a paper bag, and just throw it away without getting any suspicion.  Heck, just put some grease stains on it, and it'll look like you are throwing away leftover lunch.  

Also one eyewitness is saying he saw a trash can explode.  Wouldn't be heard to put whatever in a paper bag, and just throw it away without getting any suspicion.  Heck, just put some grease stains on it, and it'll look like you are throwing away leftover lunch.  

Oscar was super grouchy because of all the people around his home.

Doubtful that this was an international terrorist organization since no credit has been claimed for the attack as of minutes ago. It was most likely a home grown, anarchist crack pot. This stuff is becoming far too common.

Yeah, that's what I think also.  And when you look at what backpack bombs do in the middle east, the carnage just isn't there.

Also, so many different things to look at.  Patriots day in Boston.  But more importantly, April 15th, Tax Day.  There are a lot of people that aren't very happy with the Government right now.

Yeah, that's what I think also.  And when you look at what backpack bombs do in the middle east, the carnage just isn't there.

Also, so many different things to look at.  Patriots day in Boston.  But more importantly, April 15th, Tax Day.  There are a lot of people that aren't very happy with the Government right now.

Pure speculation here, but....

There have been several homicides of Government officials over the past few weeks linked to a Skinhead prison gang in various states.  A few of the suspects have been found with bomb-making materials.

Coincidence?

just heard about this story. wow. someone went through a lot to organize all of this.

i hope the injured are okay, and i hope the ones responsible for this terrible deed are caught and dealt with harshly.

Or worse.  Wait until Alex Jones starts spewing about how this was orchestrated by the Obama administration as a way to take our guns!

The batshit won't even wait for the sun to go down on this one.

He was crying false flag on Twitter within 30 minutes of the bombs going off.

Quite the nutjob.

Also, can we PLEASE, for God's sake, stop using the term "literally" in all this coverage?  "Explosion" and "Marathon" are the two most used words today, and deservedly so.  Third place, though, is nearly everyone using the word "Literally" to describe what they saw.

BTW, Jackie Bruno is on MSNBC right now.  Um, wow, is she major league hot!

also, it sounds like at least one of the bombs had things inside like nails that just shot out in all directions. cnn guy is reporting that one woman who died just happened to turn around and got hit by a nail, which killed her.

boy, this is getting nastier and nastier.

also, it sounds like at least one of the bombs had things inside like nails that just shot out in all directions. cnn guy is reporting that one woman who died just happened to turn around and got hit by a nail, which killed her.

boy, this is getting nastier and nastier.

Wow, that's one of the White Supremacist bomb-making signatures.