• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Explosion at Boston Marathon!

http://imgur.com/icyyRLK

Image shows a younger male, with a large backpack, at the location of the explosion. Then leaving without the backpack?  Hard to tell.

Yeah, tough to tell if he has a backpack on or not.  Looks like his left hand may be tugging at a backpack strap?  

Wait, he's wearing a hoodie.  He's guilty.

Sounds like this thread could be headed soon to the political forum.

I won't bite, though. You notice I didn't mention McKinney's party affiliation. 

I wasn't trying to get you to bite on anything, Captain Sensitive. If you happen to be in that group of people that think it's a big effing deal (and I really didn't think you were), then go ahead a put your dunce cap on. That's not a political thing: that's an "I am stupid when it comes to this issue regardless of my political affiliation" thing. If you don't think that, good.

...and re: McKinney...

That's the same deal. She wrote something EXTREMELY STUPID. Stupid is stupid. She's a democrat but her dunce cap is the same color as the one they put on a person that thinks using the term "terror" is a big deal. After all, you pointed out that you didn't mention party affiliation.

Stupid is stupid. I'm not ascribing any political affiliation to stupid, and there's plenty of stupid in this particular subforum which we can all take credit for. I think the thread can stay here.

Thank goodness he said the word "terror."

That's going to make a big difference to a good number of nimrods.

The White House did an internal assessment to determine how much if any political damage would be done if he used the word Terror.  The conclusion was the terror attack can be blamed on the Sequester, and by extension, Republicans.

Keep telling yourself that Rally. I'm sure you'll convince yourself shortly. I'm done.

I've been convinced of it from the start.

These are stupid words that aren't representative of political affiliation (the terror issue and the Twitter comment). It's STUPID to gnash teeth over a word being said/not being said when we all know what is unfolding before our eyes. This isn't about ideology as far as I am concerned.

I'm glad you're done on this one.

The White House did an internal assessment to determine how much if any political damage would be done if he used the word Terror.  The conclusion was the terror attack can be blamed on the Sequester, and by extension, Republicans.

Nicholas Kristof blamed it on Senate Republicans for blocking Obama's ATF director. Then he took it back when he got flak over it.

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/15/jackassery-nyts-nick-kristof-cant-wait-to-politicize-boston-marathon-bombing/