• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Explosion at Boston Marathon!

At this point all the reporting is speculative, gut feel and supposition based.  There are NO facts right now.

It's not even worth watching right now because of all of it.

No one knows anything other than there was an explosion and police and the FBI are investigating.

It's days like this that I hate the news blathering on and giving out mis-information by the truckload.

You realize that there are actual human beings there that can see what is going on, right?

At this point all the reporting is speculative, gut feel and supposition based. There are NO facts right now.

It's not even worth watching right now because of all of it.

No one knows anything other than there was an explosion and police and the FBI are investigating.

It's days like this that I hate the news blathering on and giving out mis-information by the truckload.

What misinformation is being given out?

What misinformation is being given out?

I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows, but reporters are spewing rumors out by the truckload just trying to be first, and then making everything better by saying, "Remember, we don't have this confirmed".

If it's not confirmed, then why the rush to report it?

CNN reporting that they don't know what caused the explosion.  

I'm going to say it was a bomb.

Live TV coverage for events like this are just painful to watch.  People saying stupid stuff and/or making up things on the fly that they'll later recant. 

A tiny bit of (possibly) good news: CBS is reporting that all of the injured their reporters have seen were alert as they were taken in ambulances. No reports of any deaths so far.

edit: Okay, I just saw Lou's post.

I've been flipping thru channels and saw that headline. Not sure which station but can't seem to find it now.

Can't vouch for it's accuracy at this point

CNN reporting that they don't know what caused the explosion.  

I'm going to say it was a bomb.

Live TV coverage for events like this are just painful to watch.  People saying stupid stuff and/or making up things on the fly that they'll later recant. 

Early on there were reports that it may have been a gas explosion, which could cause secondary explosions.