• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aviation Fans

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Arch, whats your take on the meteor missile? And what do you think of the rafale?

The Euros can build things with certain specs that are eye catching but when it comes down to it our delivery systems, aircrews, and equipment reliability are superior

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Whats your rake on the new russian and chinese missiles, arch? Do you think theyre worth the hype? 

I keep reading about these new A2A missiles the other guy is building and how were lagging behind.

I haven't followed very closely but the idea that we're lagging behind them in defense tech is highly debatable. Maybe in defense tech that's known.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2017 at 10:13 PM, Tank said:

wowzers. that's like watching a fat guy unexpectedly do the splits.

Hopefully they got the software bugs out, since the glitch that shut off all of the engines in flight and killed everyone aboard.

I was at an air show in 1990 at Oklahoma City. The Antonov AN-225 was there, but it wasn't scheduled to fly. Fortunately it did (I got a ton of in-flight photos that day). The pilot did a touch-and-go, and immediately did a hard bank left. Hard to believe that something that big is that maneuverable. There was a USAF C-5 there also, and you could tell the difference in size.

• 3 weeks later...

‘No Second Guesses:’ Selfridge Pilots Share Story of Emergency Landing

Warthog, malfunctioned gun, cockpit canopy blown off, down to the third communication method (which sounds like just plane to plane comms), no nose landing gear, crash lands.  I think the plane needed some bondo, paint, Duct Tape and a paper clip, and it was ready to go back up again.  I still don't get why you just don't order more updated versions of this plane. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...