• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aviation Fans

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Do you occasionally let the teenage sons of pilots in to use the simulator, like in iron eagle? Im asking for @Tank

Of course he does! I mean, how else are the teens going to prepare for those high risk rescue operations of their parents if they don't get any sim time?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

Of course he does! I mean, how else are the teens going to prepare for those high risk rescue operations of their parents if they don't get any sim time?

All you need is motivated kids, and some twisted sister music.

Plus style from teen wolf and lamar from revenge of the nerds.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aviation has kind of turned into space news.  Since it's so cool.  I wish we invested more into space.  Just some of the defense budget, and I bet NASA could do some absolutely amazing things.  For all I care, they could call them military bases, as long as they do something in space.

Lost … and Found: IMAGE Satellite in 'Good Shape,' NASA Says

right on, GB. i'm hopeful that the success of falcon heavy renews our national interest in space and gets people off their butts to start doing more amazing things. THIS is the kind of stuff that has made america great.

they have a new apollo type rocket in development - plans have even been made public. i don't think it's for traveling to mars, but i don't remember right now.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

:3705709385:   And no it's not Henrique.   (For those that follow the Ducks page)

Watch an A-10 Thunderbolt II Put Four Cannon Rounds on Target with Amazing Precision

Obsolete junk.

I like how there are 4 perfectly placed hits. You stop to admire that, then for good measure the pilot triggers another 70 rounds or so, because F it.

• 2 months later...