• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mad Max: fury road...... Early reviews are in and it is not a POS

OMG.  When they say it's an assault on your senses, they aren't kidding.  This is one of those movies that just keeps on going.  I would put it at the best action film so far this year.  It did not disappoint the hype as an action film.  IMO, it was right up there with Road Warrior, if not better.  

Gonna see this POS tomorrow morning.  Catching the 3D matinee, and then I'm going to see Pitch Perfect 2 with my wife.  

Married life, yo.

I got subjected to the Twilight and Hunger Games series...marriage is about sacrifice

......and some of you make marriage seem normal.

we had some people over last night and all the girls planned to go see Pitch Perfect 2 on Tuesday night.  I will sacrifice by staying home with the kids and doing homework instead of doing my usual trip to the golf course with kids on Tuesday after work.  My wife has a fun night and then she comes home happy after having a fun night with her friends and really appreciative.  It really works out best for everyone.  I don't need to pay a babysitter and admission to see that POS

we had some people over last night and all the girls planned to go see Pitch Perfect 2 on Tuesday night.  I will sacrifice by staying home with the kids and doing homework instead of doing my usual trip to the golf course with kids on Tuesday after work.  My wife has a fun night and then she comes home happy after having a fun night with her friends and really appreciative.  It really works out best for everyone.  I don't need to pay a babysitter and admission to see that POS

The question is.  Did she then volunteer to watch the kids so you and your buddies can go see Mad Max?