• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mad Max: fury road...... Early reviews are in and it is not a POS

Saw it last weekend, loved it. Non-stop action (well, it slowed a little in the middle...for about 5 minutes). Before this one, Road Warrior was my favorite in the series. Not sure that's the case anymore.

Loved the flame-throwing guitar. Nice touch.

Edited by Mark68

Yep; very good movie, and by far the best of the Mad Max flicks.  We saw it in 3D, and I didn't think it distracted from the action and details at all.  Of course, we sit far enough back to be able to see the entire screen too.

So, I watched Road Warrior on cable the other night...  It looked cartoonish compared to Fury Road, which turned-out to be everything I hoped it would be; an improved version of Road Warrior.

I hope it will continue to draw crowds, so Miller can make his sequels/prequels.  And, I'll try to read-up on that comic-link to get a better handle on the characters and timeline.

• 2 weeks later...