• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Finger Wag

Claude you are the ultimate wet blanket. The Angels just had their best game of the season and you come in here with all your judgemental crap. Granted everything you said was factual but you just come across like a guy that despises everything about the team. How dare they have a little fun when they've had a rough go of it. This could have been as simple as the first guy who did it, probably Pujols when he feels a play should be challenged (which I'm positive you would hate), and the rest of the players mimicking him.

Claude you are the ultimate wet blanket. The Angels just had their best game of the season and you come in here with all your judgemental crap. Granted everything you said was factual but you just come across like a guy that despises everything about the team. How dare they have a little fun when they've had a rough go of it. This could have been as simple as the first guy who did it, probably Pujols when he feels a play should be challenged (which I'm positive you would hate), and the rest of the players mimicking him.

Come on Strad, I think the wag is cool but it's borderline disrespectful to the other team. We put together some win streaks and I'm all for the wag.

Look, the team is slow getting out of the gate and trying to build momentum.  Why on Earth would they actually think to themselves "Hey, guys, I know we're only 2 weeks into the season but lets wait until we resemble the '84 Tigers before we try to bond.  We may offend the other team...who we are trying to beat...but that's besides the point because we must be gentlemen at all times".