• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/marijuana-seized-california-billion-illegal-cultivation/

$1.19 billion worth of marijuana seized in massive drug bust in California

Major Joint-Operation underway in the High Desert to take down Illegal Cartel Operated Marijuana Groves.

Well, isn't that ironic?

That’s a lot of weed 

51 minutes ago, Lou said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/marijuana-seized-california-billion-illegal-cultivation/

Major Joint-Operation underway in the High Desert to take down Illegal Cartel Operated Marijuana Groves.

Well, isn't that ironic?

In other words, Calolfornia wants it's $500 million in bribes, I mean taxes, and will do anything to get it.

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Well, isn't that ironic?

Lol, major joint

I was in an antique shop yesterday and came across two table sized books. Opening one of them I found it was a complete year of a Midwest newspaper from front page to last from January 1st to December 31st, 1950.

Randomly I paged through it picking up headlines here and there, sports articles and everything else you used to get in a newspaper with help wanted ads, new homes for sale for $5,500 and of course the newest Pontiacs available at the local dealership. 

Then a couple months in I stumbled upon a short article of a Mrs. Kate Field waiting for word about her husband that was abroad looking for his lost brother in Poland when he was arrested at the Warsaw Airport. 

The article was short, just that her husband was missing and the state department was not forthcoming with help.

I did a quick internet and found an article from 20 years ago that finished the rest of the story.

https://www.bu.edu/bridge/archive/2000/12-08/coldwar.html

Her husband was one of many cold war prisoners that were rounded up and interrogated on spy charges. He was lucky and was released 5 years later. 

Popular influencer plummets to death while snapping selfie

A Hong Kong Instagram star tragically plummeted to her death after she slipped while snapping a selfie at a waterfall.

The shocking incident occurred after Sofia Cheung, 32, and three friends embarked on a trip to Ha Pak Lai park around 11 a.m. Saturday, the Sun reported. The influencer had decided to take selfies at the edge of a waterfall at the park’s Pineapple Mountain site — a locale popular with hikers at sunset — when she apparently lost her footing and fell into the 16-foot pool below.

Cheung’s horrified friends promptly called emergency services, who quickly arrived and whisked the woman to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead on arrival, according to the Sun.

The intrepid gal had frequently posted pics of herself posing on the edges of steep cliffs to her Instagram account, where she included the tagline, "Life should be fun not dumb."

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

For how rare these colors are supposed to be.   There sure are a lot of news stories about them.

and what about this - are they born with the rubber bands already in place? this seems like something that should be discussed. none of you seem to be especially impressed with this part of life under the sea.