• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

Well I generally have empathy for the plight of minorities, unlike basically 70% of this forum.

Doesn't mean I support rioting and looting. Or criminal behavior in general. Or that I somehow have a black girlfriend despite living in Northern New Hampshire. 

This thread, the Chicago thread, and the BLM thread are all outlets for everyone to let out their "feelings" about an entire race of people. 

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

What else are they supposed to do? The food is inedible. 

Hey! The cherry turnovers are good. Maybe they just ran out, you ever think of that. 2am and some jackass buys up the last 3 turnovers, you don't think that's not something worth fighting for? Check your privilege you dessert hating fool. 

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Hey! The cherry turnovers are good. Maybe they just ran out, you ever think of that. 2am and some jackass buys up the last 3 turnovers, you don't think that's not something worth fighting for? Check your privilege you dessert hating fool. 

Please stop with the name calling. Some of us are very sensitive and like to delete posts because of it. 

10 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Or that I somehow have a black girlfriend despite living in Northern New Hampshire. 

Ive been there a handful of times for the color change in october. I can back tdawg on this.... black is literally the one color you dont see there.

Side note. I was there a few years ago and there were TONS of Indians (India.) And some couple from Europe pulled me aside and said "excuse me, uh.... why so many".

And I said sorry, no idea, Im a tourist too. 

And the lady said "Columbus day is about native americans, these are the wrong indians". And I lost my shit. Like I assume she thought they were actors or something.

On 12/22/2021 at 1:17 PM, Taylor said:

There are plenty of people condemning the looting on both sides. That would be like me saying I've seen zero conservatives decry white nationalism or race-motivated shootings. Using absolute language is never the way to go.

There are reasons why violent crime is more common among certain minority communities than others. You can educate yourself or you can just turn your nose up and adopt a simplistic narrative.

I take issue with this idea that certain communities are less morally responsible than others. It's the same thing as saying that Black people have less of a moral compass than White people, which implies inferiority based on race. That's the very definition of prejudice.

I don't think you or Jason or anyone here (except maybe cals/KC) is genuinely racist or prejudiced. All of us have a lot to learn about communities that are vastly different than ours. Although cals lived for a year in Inglewood so he's now an expert on race relations.

I’m pretty sure I’ve got more diverse friends than you and have done more to help minorities than you ever will. I’ve raised a brown skin son who has often been followed around stores. I’m a self educated Spanish speaker. Race really isn’t an issue with me. However, I don’t sugar coat the facts. All these black criminals you justify do real harm to every law abiding black man in America. You’re recent support for abortion isn’t exactly helping the black community. Liberals didn’t  place these between Popeyes and the liquor store on accident. You’re  from an upper class family with a free education yet you chose not to use your education to help these minorities you care so deeply about. I’m willing to bet that attending a blm rally and break room codling is about the extent of your cultural interactions. I grew up playing bball and drinking 40s in the hood on Saturday nights. I’ve worked 25 years in the most racially diverse settings in America. Writing a black character in your latest play doesn’t make you the white MLK and it certainly doesn’t qualify you as an educated voice on race. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I just wrapped my kids gifts in Christmas paper with black Santas on it. Try and top that.

I missed my opportunity today. Can’t help but notice all the Black Santa decorations still on the shelf. Been that way in every store. They were half price but I didn’t buy due to their skin tone

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I didn't wrap. I put them in some old Timberland and Columbia bags I had in the cabinet and stapled them shut. It's the most undeniably white man thing ever

I can confirm the accuracy of this statement 

Edited by Jason

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I didn't wrap. I put them in some old Timberland and Columbia bags I had in the cabinet and stapled them shut. It's the most undeniably white man thing ever. 

were you eating a baloney sandwich on wonder bread (with mayo) while you did this? if not, then there's room for you to grow.