• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

22 hours ago, calscuf said:

Not a fast food fight but these guys’ names are all awesome.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-men-arrested-car-speeding-dead-body-trunk-police

“The man, identified as 23-year-old Trevon Quantavius Fields”

”Ralik Robinson, 22; Trevathann Myquan Shearin, 20; Shantron Avondre Person, 20 – all of Roanoke Rapids – and Deluntae Jaequon Squire, 23, of Halifax”

Adding these to our potential baby names list.

23 hours ago, calscuf said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-men-arrested-car-speeding-dead-body-trunk-police

”Ralik Robinson, 22; Trevathann Myquan Shearin, 20; Shantron Avondre Person, 20 – all of Roanoke Rapids – and Deluntae Jaequon Squire, 23, of Halifax”

No apostrophes in the middle of the names? 

On 1/19/2021 at 3:44 PM, calscuf said:

What ethnicity are they?

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, cals said:

I read the story on another website and it said that these black people went fucking loco when one group starting imitating Asians.  They were all like "ching chong ling long sing song" and apparently that shit is like whatever makes the Hulk turn from a person to the giant green thing.  The sight of Asians makes black people want to kill.  It's crazy. 

I'm not sure why that is but maybe they are jealous of their mathematical skills. My daughter is 25% Korean and has struggled with math until this year. That Asian DNA finally kicked in and she's excelling in it now. She just started driver's ed last month and I'm afraid for this one.  

On 1/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

I've been hearing 'things' about the 'current state' of Las Vegas tourism...

At one time this was the best mall in town. Over the past 20-25 years, both the mall and the surrounding neighborhood have gone downhill, and it isn't a place that I go to anymore.

• 4 weeks later...