• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cals said:

@Kotchman I'd like your comments. 

Well it certainly lowered my opinion of Plano. The Hooters near me is usually full of bikers that would have beat the black off these savages. Quite possible a few would have ended up in body bags. 
This type shit  is prime recruiting material for extremist groups. I honestly believe a politician could run a main stream ticket using this stuff if done properly. Obviously you wouldn’t pin it all on the blacks but use the Jesse Helms  strategy of placing Harvey Gantt’s face on every ad would deliver the message. Black violence and lgbt support in the democrat party is where they lose many Americans. Unfortunately reps don’t use it enough as attack material. They let the dems put them on defense with abortion and Jan 6 daily. They need to make the dems wear the black violence and Tranny badge. I imagine queer ass Lindsey is against it. 

there's a new video of a group of people fighting in a walmart at the checkout. i continue to be amazed how there's always some fat lady with no panties and unnecessarily short skirt that ends up on the floor with her skirt hiked up revealing things we don't need to see.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

there's a new video of a group of people fighting in a walmart at the checkout. i continue to be amazed how there's always some fat lady with no panties and unnecessarily short skirt that ends up on the floor with her skirt hiked up revealing things we don't need to see.

@tdawg87?

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Speak for yourself. That sounds hot