• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

• 4 weeks later...

So I was craving some shitty Jack in the box tacos and went to the only Jack in the Box in the Nashville area.

Not the greatest part of the city, I go in and apparently it’s bring your kids to work day. there’s two black boys that couldn’t have been more than 3 years old. Still in diapers. Mom is working in the kitchen, they run around the restaurant as expected, she periodically comes out and tells them to go sit back at the high top. They have no supervision at all.

It’s insane. I felt bad for the kids.

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I felt bad for the kids.

Totally.  Someday they’ll be such failures they have to move away from their home and families so they can afford to live.  They’ll also probably be BLM one day and then, for reasons nobody can comprehend, become the 2040 version of Trumpers.  And they’ll try to play it off like it doesn’t make them look like absolute dipshits.

Poor little fellas.

• 3 weeks later...