• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Ferguson, MO

Home of St. Michael Brown esq.

I sometimes struggle to understand why the concept of “racism” exists. Penalizing people for not ignoring facts doesn’t seem logical.  And I’m not talking about subtle facts.  I’m talking about standing in line at Arby’s and getting punched in the side of your face by LaQuanda facts.

14 hours ago, cals said:

I sometimes struggle to understand why the concept of “racism” exists. Penalizing people for not ignoring facts doesn’t seem logical.  And I’m not talking about subtle facts.  I’m talking about standing in line at Arby’s and getting punched in the side of your face by LaQuanda facts.

Thats because there people in our society that will not admit that there are cultural problems among their community. It’s just easier to blame their issues on racism 

• 1 month later...

There is so much to take in on that fight. First a shoe goes flying, then a wig, the big one almost knocks herself out slamming her head into the drive-thru wall, it gets broken up then in comes the blindsided haymaker followed with boobs falling out. Just amazing. 

Just now, Blarg said:

There is so much to take in on that fight. First a shoe goes flying, then a wig, the big one almost knocks herself out slamming her head into the drive-thru wall, it gets broken up then in comes the blindsided haymaker followed with boobs falling out. Just amazing. 

The big 'ol tittay was a real bonus.