• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

• 2 weeks later...

the mother of the victim said the mother of the assailant told her to hit the girl. the girl should be banned from this league. that was the right call to make. it was a punk move.

apparently her dad played in the nba at one time, though his name hasn't been revealed yet.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

the mother of the victim said the mother of the assailant told her to hit the girl. the girl should be banned from this league. that was the right call to make. it was a punk move.

apparently her dad played in the nba at one time, though his name hasn't been revealed yet.

It’s also clearly assault with great bodily injury. That’s a felony and the girl should be charged. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

How is it racist? What did he say that was wrong? The video I posted has multiple races involved 

Cals was absolutely race baiting with his comment about certain "communities" not being against abhorrent behavior. As if the white community has a moral high ground in this country.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Cals was absolutely race baiting with his comment about certain "communities" not being against abhorrent behavior. As if the white community has a moral high ground in this country.

I didn’t see it that way because it wasn’t just a “certain” community in that video I posted. There are a lot of communities (including white ones) that allow that behavior. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I was obviously talking about the blacks.

But if lamenting the difficulties they face is racist then they’re fucked.  We can’t even discuss the challenges they face without being called racist?

It's like you asking me to outline the problems you face with your own masculinity issues. It's not my place, having no background in the discussion of small penises, so it's a subject best left alone. 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Holy crap, legitimately racist post by cals and both Jason and Tank "liked" it.

One of the things I’ve said here a couple of times about all the violent protests, looting, and defund the police cries is that absolutely no one is calling for regular citizens to behave better. No one. Zero. You told me -twice- to go read a book to understand the black perspective. Seems like you were justifying all the bad/angry behavior, too. What’s the proper term to use for that POV?

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

One of the things I’ve said here a couple of times about all the violent protests, looting, and defund the police cries is that absolutely no one is calling for regular citizens to behave better. No one. Zero. You told me -twice- to go read a book to understand the black perspective. Seems like you were justifying all the bad/angry behavior, too. What’s the proper term to use for that POV?

There are plenty of people condemning the looting on both sides. That would be like me saying I've seen zero conservatives decry white nationalism or race-motivated shootings. Using absolute language is never the way to go.

There are reasons why violent crime is more common among certain minority communities than others. You can educate yourself or you can just turn your nose up and adopt a simplistic narrative.

I take issue with this idea that certain communities are less morally responsible than others. It's the same thing as saying that Black people have less of a moral compass than White people, which implies inferiority based on race. That's the very definition of prejudice.

I don't think you or Jason or anyone here (except maybe cals/KC) is genuinely racist or prejudiced. All of us have a lot to learn about communities that are vastly different than ours. Although cals lived for a year in Inglewood so he's now an expert on race relations.