• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yu Darvish Update...

Choo isn't getting any younger either.

Things are a bit of a mess in Tejas now.

As bad as Hamilton's contract is, he only has 3 years to go on it.

Pujols is truly our only albatross like contract.

Tejas has two of them: Choo and Fielder.

Andrus' is close to being one as well, given his production.

I feel bad for the guy individually.  Would never want to see anyone injured.  

I am fine, however, with any team in our division turning into a doormat.  

I share your sentiments. 

Edited by Jim

Last season was the first time Darvish missed a start. The Rangers limited him to 29 starts his first season and he started 32 in 2013.

Perhaps I should have phrased it a bit better, there were serious questions about his heavy workload in Japan and how that might effect him. I think you're seeing some of those innings starting to show. Had some nagging injuries last spring and over the course of last season. 

**** that. Our best sprained his knee while one of our best prospects went under the knife as well. I want to see our team beat the hell out of other teams and if that means beating their B squad then that's the breaks.

Baseball is entertainment for me. I don't take any sense of satisfaction from beating up on decimated teams. I prefer seeing matchups which will live in baseball lore for decades. Now if I had some skin in the game, then sure, any win is a great win. I don't feel bad for injured teams because like you said, them are the breaks. But if you give me a choice, I want to see the best vs the best. The 2002 WS was more enjoyable because Bonds was superhuman.

Baseball is entertainment for me. I don't take any sense of satisfaction from beating up on decimated teams. I prefer seeing matchups which will live in baseball lore for decades. Now if I had some skin in the game, then sure, any win is a great win. I don't feel bad for injured teams because like you said, them are the breaks. But if you give me a choice, I want to see the best vs the best. The 2002 WS was more enjoyable because Bonds was superhuman.

you must have loved the thrilling 5th game of the 1986 ALCS