• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

checkout this festival lineup

Brandon

Back in the band days there was a dude I jammed with that was super into them and he told me about this live dvd they put out. It's a black blank case.

I'm not into the band nor ever cared to follow up if it was true, but over the years articles have been out there from Manson that talks about stuff like that.

I thought the rumor was him killing puppies?

I looked it up and couldn't find anything specific to it. But he states fetishes, an uncle into beastiality, and some other weird shit. He's into dudes, I just don't know whether it was on stage or not.

Speaking of rumors, the best was that he was the son on Mr. Belvedere.

Saw Offspring along with Seether, Bad religion, Chevelle, Weezer and about 20 other bands at the aftershock concert in Sac last summer. They played Smash in its entirety. 20k people went apeshit when the first riff of "keep em seperated played over the loudspeaker.

I thought the rumor was him killing puppies?

I looked it up and couldn't find anything specific to it. But he states fetishes, an uncle into beastiality, and some other weird shit. He's into dudes, I just don't know whether it was on stage or not.

Speaking of rumors, the best was that he was the son on Mr. Belvedere.

Also that he was Paul from The Wonder Years.

I'll come out of the closet, I'd probably go to that.

I used to be a huge Dashboard fan. You get Further Seems Forever frontman, Promise Ring bass player, Sunny Day Real Estate guitarist, and I can't seem to find anything on him but Mike Marsh used to fill in and play for some bigger bands, and now with The Avett Brothers.

Seen The Get Up Kids a few times, and even met them. They were also the first band where I saw them as part of a farewell tour....pretty somber feeling to see a band you like hang it up (at the time). They are awesome live.

Never saw Refused, but saw International Noise Conspiracy many years ago in LA, I want to say 2005ish.

I still can't get over that black dvd where Manson gives his drummer head.

An ex-coworker of mine is good friends with Zakk Wylde. Zakk told him he was watching a Manson show, one of their early gigs when they were up and coming (pun intended), from the side of the stage and he saw him start to give head to one of his band mates. According to my friend, Zakk quickly got the hell out of there. 

going to this. not sure which days yet, but hopefully all.  ' really like lamar, and of monsters and men, but haven't seen either live yet.  

it's 45 minutes from me:

sasquatch-2015.jpg?w=800&h=1067

No way!?!?!?! Are they kidding me? Jose Gonzalez? THE Jose Gonzalez?

Edited by Ray McKigney

i don't consider myself hipster, though i have no problem with it. i don't see the term as pejorative in and of itself.  it's actually lost pretty much all meaning.  

i like a lot of mainstream stuff, and even if it's a band/artist i don't happen to like, i usually understand why it's popular.  taylor swift is a prolific writer and so was dolly parton.  gifted, but just not what i'm in to.  same with most billy joel.  and then there's a band like nirvana that i really dislike, but a bunch of bands i do like would never have gotten popular if not for them. 

people liking what they like for their own reasons is "hipster", i guess, so i can just embrace it.  

I actually have seen a handful of those groups and artists on that bill. It looks very solid and I didn't mean for it imply you don't have a good time at this. I guess I'm getting out of touch with the crowds of these things and the pretentious vibe you see from the festival goers(See Coachella people). Maybe it's an LA thing.

Edited by Richard

Never saw Refused, but saw International Noise Conspiracy many years ago in LA, I want to say 2005ish.

Apples and oranges, but you already knew that.

Tickets went on sale for Refused last Friday and I balked at buying them that day. I'm sure when I check tomorrow it'll be sold out.