• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

checkout this festival lineup

Brandon

Nice.

Isn't Pulley that band with the singer that used to play for the Dodgers?

Which reminds me, I think I'm seeing Guttermouth tonight. The guitar player works in the building next to mine and we run into each and have drinks every now and then. My sister ran into him and I guess there are tix waiting for us wherever they are playing...I want to say Long Beach, but not sure.

And Millencolin.

I saw them at the Roxy once about 15 years ago.  The asian lead singer dude said some of the most foul stuff.  All of the 15 year old girls and their parents seemed annoyed by that.

Edited by nate

Yeah Brandon, he pitched for a short period with the Dodgers.

At that punk festival I think it's the fake Sham 69 which bums me out. Id love to see the lineup with Jimmy Percy. One of the greatest punk frontmen of all time.

Edited by TobiasFunke

Maybe you're thinking of Home Grown? They had an Asian guy in their band that was on the mic. He wasn't the singer but he did backups. I can't really think of anyone else other than them you might have saw 15 years ago. They brought in the 16 year olds and their show.

Maybe you're thinking of Home Grown? They had an Asian guy in their band that was on the mic. He wasn't the singer but he did backups. I can't really think of anyone else other than them you might have saw 15 years ago. They brought in the 16 year olds and their show.

It was Home Grown.  Good call