• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

checkout this festival lineup

Brandon

That's funny. The first thing I thought when I saw this lineup is how awesomely 90's it was. Love seeing Thrice back though

Whoa, there are a lot of good bands in that lineup. I could do without Linkin Park and System of a Down though.

I wish Propaghandi's original singer was still with the band. I haven't thought of some of these guys in a while.

I saw SOAD about 10 years ago or so and they were one of the better live shows I've seen.  They did a cover of Civil War that was down right amazing.  Wish I could find a copy of it.

This comment is spot on:

MixhailBarry Petchesky

So is the promoter who organized this lineup some kid who graduated high school in 2003 and later grew up to become some sort of Quebecois-Abu Dhabi Sheik who vowed to never let punk/screamo/hardcore die? Because this line-up is some sort of weird ****ing time machine to my Winamp playlist from back then. I'm guessing he plays bass in the RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE tribute band too.

So awesome.  I like how they add "performing..." next to some like The Offspring and Rancid.

I still maintain that Rancid ...and out come the wolves is one of the best albums ever made.

Ha, voodoo glow skulls is a band I haven't heard of in a while. That would actually be fun to go to just for the nostalgia factor and seeing late 30's /early 40 dudes rage like it was 1994.

Riverside's finest. I know a bunch of dudes connected to the band. I know they play one offs every now and then. Kind of cool to see them on the bill.

Who do Voodoo we do

Wow that's a blast from the past.  We never get the good festivals in SoCal anymore.  Didnt know VGS and Suicide Machines were even still together,   Gogol Bordello puts on an incredible show, though they arent really from the 90's.  Saw them open for Primus in San Diego a few years ago not knowing who they were.  Show was fantastic.  Would also love to see the Deftones play Around the Fur.  Damn you Canada!!!!

Ha, voodoo glow skulls is a band I haven't heard of in a while. That would actually be fun to go to just for the nostalgia factor and seeing late 30's /early 40 dudes rage like it was 1994.

Bunch of dudes wearing highwaters and jackets with Op Ivy patches.

Voodoo actually plays quite often, you just never hear about it until the week after they play for some reason. And they still put on an amazing show.

I don't know why they would bill Rancid just playing AOCTW, they pretty much play all those songs in their show anyways. Either way though it would be great.

Americana is arguably their worst record from the 90's.

Smash and Ixnay beat it by miles.  If they did Smash, and with Rancid doing Wolves, plus all of the great ska bands on the bill, I would seriously consider jumping on a plane.

Side note, being stuck in traffic this morning allowed me to listen to Wolves front to back.  It's a goddamn masterpiece.

Burger Records is a creepy place.  The folks working there, and their friends, are always blitzed.

Last time I was in, there was a dude frying on acid trying to climb up on the displays to pick records off the walls.

I'm surprised anyone affiliated with that shop has the cognitive ability to organize a bake sale, let alone a concert.