• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moncada

Dodgers/Red Sox/Yankees the main suitors that we know of. Sox farm is already stacked, Dodgers have 3 top 20 prospects....come on Arte, get this guy. Would fill a huge hole at either 2B or 3B for this org

Signing Baldoquin and that's it doesn't make much sense. Go all out during this signing period and get this guy please

Edited by bloodbrother

I wouldn't forget about the A's. They dealt their future Russell and Robertson and want a young core. I don't think A's believe in Sogard, and Semien and Lowrie could be risky. They have Zobrist, but I am pretty sure they are not expecting him to be their future. Also, I think they would be willing to spend the money. Don't count them out.

If I'm the Angels I pitch to Moncada that he and Baldoquin could form the first Cuban double-play partners on an American MLB team in the history of the game (I think). No language barriers and culturally they can both grow in the big leagues together.

Oh yeah, #!@&$ the Dodgers and the Yankees.

I am guessing this might be a selling point if the difference between the Angels' offer and the best offer he received were less than six figures. Otherwise, I doubt he will care. For all we know, he doesn't even like Baldoquin.

Yup. I just don't get why they are so quiet on this considering the fact that they're pretty much toast in the international market the next 2 years once this signing period ends July 2. Dude also fills a huge hole for this team going forward at either 2B or 3B

To be fair, it's probably a good sign that we haven't heard about them going after Moncada. They probably won't get him, but they would be stupid to not at least make an attempt.

Buster Olney @Buster_ESPN · 8m 8 minutes ago

There is an expectation among some executives that Oakland will take a run at Yoan Moncada -- as they did with Yoenis Cespedes.

Damn, even the A's about to get in on this. Come on Angels

See?? I was right on que. Lots of A's fans miss Cespedes, so another reason why it makes sense. Makes way too much sense unfortunately

I wouldn't forget about the A's. They dealt their future Russell and Robertson and want a young core. I don't think A's believe in Sogard, and Semien and Lowrie could be risky. They have Zobrist, but I am pretty sure they are not expecting him to be their future. Also, I think they would be willing to spend the money. Don't count them out.

Edited by KevinJ14