• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fast food restaurant pet peeves

Not a pet peeve but since Jersey Mikes has opened in California it's much better than Subway, Quiznos and Togos. A little pricier but the quality is much better IMO.

I agree.  It has opened here and it is now my go to for a sandwich.  They are pricey but I only buy a sandwich when I eat there.  

Subway is absolute garbage now, all the Quiznos have closed around town and Togos have never been here.  

The new In-N-Out at Ball and State College just opened.  Location #300

It seriously looks like the largest location I have ever seen.

Strad - please confirm

nevermind, i misunderstood

derp

Edited by cezero

The new In-N-Out at Ball and State College just opened. Location #300

It seriously looks like the largest location I have ever seen.

Strad - please confirm

That's the normal size of our stores the last several years. If you want to see a couple bigger check out Irvine or Barstow.

My biggest fast food pet peeve is that there isn't a Chick-fil-A within 50 miles of Palm Desert. The closest one is in Redlands.

They are opening a new In-n-Out in La Quinta, which I'm super stoked about. The one in Indio is dinky and definitely wasn't built to accommodate the kind of volume it gets.

My biggest fast food pet peeve is that there isn't a Chick-fil-A within 50 miles of Palm Desert. The closest one is in Redlands.

There isn't a single Chick-fil-A in Nevada. When the company is asked about it, they say that they would like to put restaurants here but they have a million excuses why they don't. The latest was that they didn't have anyone who met their criteria for a franchisee. They must have incredibly exacting standards if there isn't one person in a city of two million people who can satisfy them.

I worked at a McDonald's in high school and right before closing a customer walks in and orders a Big Mac. I let him know we would be making his fresh and it would be about four minutes. He says OK, add a hamburger in with it.

So about four minutes later I have his food on the counter, he says thanks and heads for the door, pauses and reaches in the bag, unwraps the hamburger and squashes on the window. No warning, never showed any emotion, just splat and gone.

• 6 years later...
On 12/19/2014 at 4:14 PM, gotbeer said:

Well, the biggest one is when the F you in the drive through.

How about when you order a drink with your food in the drive through.  And instead of getting it when you pay.  They make you wait till everything is ready before giving it to you.  

Of course the one I hate most is when someone runs right into the fast food joint from the parking lot, and makes a bee line to the head and blows ass.  /obligatory

@EnglishCop will be providing excellent customer service to you soon.