• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lmao, this board is going insane.

Calm down guys. It's a long season, let the team figure it out.

That's what everyone said last year

But...But this board is boring when the Angels actually win....

I didn't feel the need to complain therefore wasn't on this or any other Angels board in '08 and '09  :(

It took us a month to start playing last year. I think were a little ahead of schedule this year, which should bare well for us in the long run. 

This counts as having started playing? You can't be ahead of schedule until, you know, something actually happens.

The way they are losing is extremely frustrating. The 2 Reds games, the Rangers game where they had a 2-1 lead late and now this game. Good teams find ways to win these games and right now this team is finding ways to LOSE them. Basically, we are seeing them pull a lot of the same crap we saw too much last season

This counts as having started playing? You can't be ahead of schedule until, you know, something actually happens.

I'd say they're right on schedule with last year. This is the exact same team.

Was our offense showing some spark last year? We had a terrible OBP, guys were K'ing left and right and the times when we did have RISP, we failed. Our offense seems to be a little better than it was last year. Pitching wise, were pretty much on par if not slightly worse.

who cares how long the season is.  Why can't the players perform like they are supposed to?  It annoying and a waste of the fans time. 

This.

As fans, it's important to air it out, both the good and bad throughout the season. 

I doubt the Angels keep playing this way, but for now it's frustrating as hell to witness. 

No doubt in my mind that this loss is not on Jepsen, or even Scioscia's mismanagement of the bullpen. The loss is on the Angels inability to produce with RISP.

We should be winning 13 to 9 right now. 

Was our offense showing some spark last year? We had a terrible OBP, guys were K'ing left and right and the times when we did have RISP, we failed. Our offense seems to be a little better than it was last year. Pitching wise, were pretty much on par if not slightly worse.

They are? Guys are still K'ing right and left. You can probably add up and down; and have you SEEN what's happened with RISP this year?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

They are? Guys are still K'ing right and left. You can probably add up and down; and have you SEEN what's happened with RISP this year?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I still think our offense is better this time around than it was last year. The K definitely aren't as bad as it was last year. We had terrible OBP last year in April.