• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 PGA season

watching spieth putt is amazing. this kid is insanely good.

Generational talent when it comes to putting. I was looking at stats yesterday and he is .4 strokes per round better than the next best putter. That equates to almost two strokes better over a tournament to the next best player. Not the average of the field but the player in second! That is insane. He is basically one of the best putters ever. He will get some more distance as he matures and puts on weight and muscle....with 20 more yards ok his drive watch out!

Edited by Stevestevens

Seeing Day's emotions after he missed the playoff at the Open on #72, impressed me enough that I knew his breakthrough was coming...soon. Then he went out and won the next week.

Reminds me a little of Lefty's struggles in majors when being so close so often, although Day has better game than Phil did/does. Much more solid and controlled.

This current group of young talent is damn impressive. What a fun tournament for us fans to watch..I choked up right along with JD at the end. 

Looking forward to next April, already.