• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congratulations to the Kansas City Royals

the Royals outplayed the Angels in all aspects of the game for all three games.......

hats off to those guys, pitching and defense wins playoff games -that's nothing new -- and then the Royals manufacture runs with their speed.

one team that I think can stop the runnin' Royals would be the St. Louis Cardinals and Yadier Molina.

They were outstanding in the Wild Card Game and this series.  Their defense was amazing.  Two pretty hot clubs will play in the ALCS, should be a good one. 

Not too much you can say...they outpitched, outhit, and outplayed the Angels for the three games this year that counted the most up to this point.  I did think at times they were gloating a little too much and a little show-boaty. Maybe that was just my interpretation.  It will be interesting to see how they react if things don't go perfectly for them in the next series but who knows maybe they are that team this year.

Got the big hits when they needed it, made great defensive plays. They got the job done

First time in a long time their fans have tasted postseason success and their players are making sure not to squander it

They put it all together at the right time. Have to give them credit.

O's will not be easy to overcome.