• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Met Garret Anderson today...

reteegz

I had to go to Roger Dunn golf shop before work today to exchange a belt. I was in line waiting to do my return and he walks in with his daughter. I took a double take to confirm and sure enough it was him. His daughter was nice enough to take a picture of us with my phone. Made my day! Go Halos!

I would have to say, he wasn't exactly the easiest person to talk to. I tried to make small talk and he pretty much didn't say much or gave a short response. I got the pic taken, shook his hand, said thanks and that was pretty much it.

to be fair, the first guy that told the story acts like a pr*ck on here half the time lol

to be fair, the first guy that told the story acts like a pr*ck on here half the time lol

I am a prick half the time? How nice of you to say such wonderful things about me.