• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Campana Got The Cliches Down Cold

Eric

You enjoyed Scioscia saying that night after night for four years??

To each his own, I guess.

No I knew exactly what it was, a boring cliche. You are smart enough to know that but would rather be pissed at him like it actually means something, which it doesn't. It has zero impact but you read into it like it's gospel. Yet I'm sure when he says other things you think he's lying. It's sad really. But as you said, to each his own.

No I knew exactly what it was, a boring cliche. You are smart enough to know that but would rather be pissed at him like it actually means something, which it doesn't. It has zero impact but you read into it like it's gospel. Yet I'm sure when he says other things you think he's lying. It's sad really. But as you said, to each his own.

I'm sorry I make you feel so sad. I'll try to be more chipper in the future.

But I'm flattered that you spend so much energy analyzing my interior motives.

"Help the club anyway you can" - Campana 147 times during a 30 second post game interview.

I think that was a new record!

(It was awesome)

I stuck around to see if they would have a little "playoff entry" celebration and waited for the interview. When he started spewing that nonsense out of his mouth all I could do is laugh and start heading out the walkway.

Kid was probably nervous but it was funny as hell. The vets need to teach these guys some new lines.

That's silly waybackman. Maddux gave great interviews, so did Darling, Gwynn oh and Ted Williams. They all were articulate. I can literally only think of one guy that is articulate and isn't performing and that is CJ, but even he is only articulate for sit down interviews, not really articulate in the heat of the moment type interviews.