• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Memorabilia | Baseball Cards | Collectables

Chuck

I've been hit up by some members over the years to create a forum just for collectables, baseball cards and memorabilia in an effort to share or even discuss sales between fans. 

Well, this is your thread to show off your stuff or look to trade, sell or donate your collectables. 

With that said, go for it! 

So, the boss became an Angels fan during the Chili Davis era. Does anyone happen to have some Angels Davis memorabilia they may be willing to part with? Thinking about an Angels gift basket for her birthday with 2 good seats to a game this season. Something Davis in it would make her year. Yeah, she is easy and I love it.

I've got a bunch of stuff, but the collection that sticks out is 15 single signed World Series baseballs of players from the 2002 team. I've got all the main players, but still want guys like Appier, Sele, Palmeiro, Gil, Wooten, Schoeneweis, Levine.  Trouble is, the World Series baseballs are hard to come by now and fairly pricey. I'll settle for a normal ball, but some of those guys are hard to track down.  I've also got a 2002 team signed bat.  

I have a California Angels team ball signed by Percy and Mike James worth about 1.7 mil.

One of the coolest things I have seen is we used to have season seats in front of Vlads families suite. Became friends and they took us through the restricted areas and to the players parking lot to wait for Vlad. My youngest sister had her Angels hat signed by just about everyone on the team including the elusive Steve Finley.

This is great!  Thanks Chuck!

I think my favorite pieces are-

-ticket-stubs from '82 series vs. Brewers, and Rod Carew-signed ball

and my "Davannon Rules!" and "Quinlan Rules!" signed baseballs!  I got the Q-ball at ST a few years back at the Buttes pool-bar, and one of my friends had Jefe sign one in his last season with AZ.  Yes, I was the crazy, shirtless guy yelling "VW Rules!" at ST this year...

My buddy is a memorabilia-freak!  I will try to post-up some of our stuff when I get computer-literate...

I used to collect the Topps cards of all the Angels from 67-74 and stopped around the time I discovered girls.

When my son was around 8 we went back and scouted around for older cards and current ones to flesh out the team set collection from 61- to what was present time in the early nineties.

Over the years we completed it with all the variables and traded sets right up to the WS team.

Currently waiting on a grandson in order to move forward.

I got nothin'

Does anyone know where I could get a retired player's jersey? Or even one of those t-shirts that looks like a jersey?

You MAY be able to get a current style jersey t shirt made on the angels or mlb site. You pick the number and the name. I think it may run you double the cost of a regular jersey t, but for me, I'd gladly pay that price for a Salmon, Anderson, Erstad, Percival red jersey T

• 2 weeks later...

I have a decent card collection but my best stuff is autographed baseballs from ST - weaver , Torii , Sosh , Bourjos , Salmon etc etc - luckily my very cute 8 year old daughter has been able to hang out with me in the ST signing lines - technically the autographs are hers if she wants them when she is older - she is collecting Angels cards now too