• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Memorabilia | Baseball Cards | Collectables

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, the boss became an Angels fan during the Chili Davis era. Does anyone happen to have some Angels Davis memorabilia they may be willing to part with? Thinking about an Angels gift basket for her birthday with 2 good seats to a game this season. Something Davis in it would make her year. Yeah, she is easy and I love it.

I have a box full of commons in my closet. I am going through them right now for you..

Here's what I found:

aVWGHUZ.jpg

Send me a PM with name and mailing address and I'll get them in the mail for you. 

Used to go to cards shows all the time in the early to mid 90s. Here's a small portion of some of my signed stuff:

Ernie Banks 8x10:

am1MBQ4.jpg

Stan Musial 8x10:

BtRiUuS.jpg

Stan was great. He took a break from signing while I was in line and played 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' on his harmonica. Would have video of that if we had mobile phones with video cameras back then.

Upper Deck promo sheet signed by 3 of the guys on the sheet:

I2OUPvl.jpg

Brock and Gibson were cool..Roberts was a douche. He sees what I put down on the table to get signed and says to one of the other players signing next to him "Jeez..I'm sooo sick of signing these things." Dude - you just got paid to sign for a fan, and you have to pull that? Not cool. 

This is one of the pictures that I took at Fenway on 9/1/01 signed by NOOMAAAAAHH:

mEsN1GJ.jpg

One of my customers up in the S.F. bay area had a roommate that worked for the A's. He told me I could send him stuff and he'd get his roomie to get them signed. He got this signed for me and another one (some Dodgers player that also played for the Sox) for my father. He also got my dad a J.D. Drew broken bat from batting practice one day and I gave it to my pops for Father's Day that year. I also sent him my plastic Angels helmet to get some more Angels players signatures on it the next time they were in town. I NEVER GOT THE HELMET BACK. &*%$*#@!!! I had JT Snow, Rex Hudler, Eckstein, Washburn, Jack Howell and a few more on there..can't remember who else since it's been a few years since that happened. 

Time for some Angels stuff:

yrWsWbY.jpg

Angels shelf on my bookcase. Rally sock monkey hanging on the side. Bonus: Jimi Hendrix Electric vodka bottle that I picked up in Spokane a few years ago. They got sued by Jimi's family and stopped making it soon after I got it. Michael Cooper 8x10. No GlausGirl, you can't have that.  :D

Got this little G.A. thing from a customer in Delaware when I was doing a baseball vacation road trip with my dad a few years ago. He had it on his desk and I commented that it was cool. He told me I could take it, so of course I helped myself. I don't know what it is though..maybe some sort of baseball game piece? Guitar pick for scale:

75L4OOz.jpg

Back view:

x0vDjHe.jpg

T-shirt that was in one of my boxes with 8x10s:

bCXKufH.jpg

This is one of my favorite Angels pieces. Took this picture in the parking lot after Game 7. Printed it out and got it signed at Fan Fest a couple years later by GA and Sosh:

o5y3nJT.jpg

That's all for now. The rest of my stuff (bobbleheads/shot glasses/8x10s) is in boxes in the garage waiting until I move again. 

• 3 weeks later...

I collect Angels game used memorabilia (jerseys, caps, helmets, bats, gloves, batting gloves, etc). I'm looking to buy or trade for Erstad game-used jerseys.

Any game-used collectors out there?

Here is one of my uglier game-used jerseys but I had to have it:

TATC_Erstad.jpg

Since it is Trout's birthday today, I'll post some of my game-used Trout memorabilia. I have his full uniform from the lowercase 1971 retro uni flashback they wore in 2011. I also have a regular season game-worn cap, a MLB authenticated single, a Dodger Stadium 50th anniversary Trout foul ball, and a few additional foul balls from his rookie season that aren't pictured:

Trout_Game_Used.gif

Did you get that stuff via auction?

I've run across gameuseduniverse.com.  Some people just buy the stuff on mlb.com... or buy it at the stadium... but some of them... including one that has a bunch of Mike Trout stuff... have all kinds of pictures with multiple players and come up with random things that were never auctioned off. 

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get that stuff via auction?

I've run across gameuseduniverse.com.  Some people just buy the stuff on mlb.com... or buy it at the stadium... but some of them... including one that has a bunch of Mike Trout stuff... have all kinds of pictures with multiple players and come up with random things that were never auctioned off. 

Sorry for the late response. I bought it at the Stadium...

• 3 months later...

I use to be big into card collecting still have boxes of the stuff setting around I need to go through. I'm a big Salmon fan and have his rookie cards... I have one of his signed balls he signed Tim Salmon "ROY93" ...  Have a signed Nolan Ryan ball and Steve Carlton among others. Got my Tim Salmon bobble head ... lol... I think one of my prized pieces is not of a Angel player... But a painted picture 5x7 of Mickey Mantle standing on the dug out steps with a bat over his shoulder, Placed on a wooden plaque... He autographed it right across the front and it has been authenticated.. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i finally found a 2002 jersey with ANAHEIM on the chest and WS patch a while back.

been looking forever.

actually someone here pointed me to it on ebay.

gonna get it framed. pretty sweet.

if you can get benji gil to sign it, you're golden.

• 2 weeks later...